If you wish to return a product please contact us first. Goods must be returned to us in perfect condition with the original packaging so the item can be resold, you must return goods within 7 days of receipt. We will refund the cost of the goods only ( not postage and packaging ).
Please send a copy of your invoice and a covering letter with the goods to the address below:
Snainton Woodworking Supplies
If you prefer you can place your order online, when you get to the payment section, select pay by phone.
Contact us on 01723 859545 during the opening hours as stated on our home page.
Please have your card ready - we accept most major debit/credit cards.
All goods must be paid for within 48 hours of placing your order.
This site uses the industry standard encryption system "SSL" to ensure the security of sensitive data transmitted across the internet.
• All items are subject to availability
• VAT is included in all prices at the current rate of 20%. This is subject to change in legislation.
• We reserve the right to alter specifications.
• All goods remain the property of Snainton Woodworking Supplies until they are paid for in full.
• Our product descriptions are to be used as a guide only. It is your responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are required. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions which come with your order.
• We cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses incurred by customers.